martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Cada semana cosas nuevas!

Every week there's new things that I want to share with you. I hope I can update this blog frequently so you can all know that being a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the best thing ever!
This last week felt a lot how my Heavenly Father loves me and protects me. I found out my grandmother passed away, my family in Honduras were gathered together to remember the great example my grandmother Elida was. She was a strong woman, with an amazing heart.
I'm grateful to have a knowledge about the Plan of Salvation (to learn more click here http://mormon.org/beliefs/plan-of-salvation). I know that I can be with my family together forever. Juntitos para siempre! por la eternidad! I know that God wants us to be happy, and this week my testimony about this plan of happiness became stronger and stronger. I know that I will see her again and I'm happy that she's happy, with her family.
We present a video called God's Plan for His Family at the Mesa Arizona Temple Visitors' Center, it's a powerful video that shows us that we can be happy in this life. I hope that you can come see this video at the vc! You can also visit other Visitors' Centers and Historic sites and watch this great presentation.
The CHRISTUS statue at the Mesa Arizona Temple Visitors' Center

This past few weeks we've also seen many miracles with my companion Hermana Jeppson! We are always praying to find and teach the people that prepared to receive the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. This week two great members of the Church came to visit us to the Visitors' Center and brought some friends! We taught them about the Book of Mormon and how we can receive answers from God and they all accepted to learn more from us and local missionaries! It's been great to teach them because I know that this message brings happiness to my life.
We also had a delicious breakfast with our district and our stake president for the 4th of July.
Hermosa Vista district 


We got a new mission president this month and they are also great! I love them!

Tambien queria decirle a mis visitantes que hablan español, que  estre poniendo posts aqui en español tambien. Me encanta comaprtir con todos lo que pasa en la vida d euna misionera.

Hurrah for Israel!!

SISTER VALLADARES

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario