lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

Work work work!
Being a missionary and having the blessing to represent Jesus Christ has been the best experience I've ever had. I really feel this is the place where i needed to come. In the Arizona Mesa Mission we say this quote everyday when we study with our companions and prepare for the day or when we have a meeting. I love this quote. We can find it in Preach My Gospel pg. 121.

"I have often said that one of the greatest secrets of missionary work is work! If a missionary works she will get the Spirit, if she gets the Spirit, she will teach by the Spirit, and if she teaches by the Spirit she will touch the hearts of the people and she will be happy. There will be no homesickness, no worrying about families, for all time and talents and interests are centered on the work of the ministry. Work, work, work! There is no satisfactory substitute especially in missionary work! "

I love this quote so much! It has been a reminder and great help during my mission. Every time i recited that quote with mu companion or with other missionaries I felt so much power and I remembered why I was here.
That's what my mission has been about, working hard. Loving the work. I want to give my very best to the Lord, I have many things to be grateful for.

Every experience has been life changing for me. I've learned so much from each one of my companions, like Christlike attributes. We've also had fun moments I will never forget.

Here are some pictures i want to share with you. I love them so much.
Hermana Sordes from France
Hermana Cottrell from Utah

Hermana Larson from Texas
Hermana Longshore from Washington

Sister Homer from Oregon

Hermana Castillo from California

Hermana Jeppson from Utah




WORK, WORK, WORK!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario